Sunday, September 15, 2019


It's been a long time coming.  But I've finally uploaded my first finished episode of Transmetropolitan.  It was really the one I wanted to do first because 'Here to Go' was such a poignant thing.  But also practically, it was one I could mostly do myself and have ready to go as an example of what I mean to do with the series.

One thing Ellis and Robertson have said over the years is that they want to see it done as it was MEANT to be done.  Not just have the comic be the just another victim of the hollywood development process; 're-imagined' by some auteur.  That's really why I want to do a straight adaptation of the whole thing.  I'm going to be auditioning people for the first three issue arc soon.  Wish me luck folks!  -Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment