Wednesday, October 14, 2020

 


MrWinterRose's Twitch Channel! 

Over on my new twitch channel, I thought I might start doing chapters before bedtime.  Some folk I know, meaning Mrs. WinterRose, like when I read to them at night cos it helps relax em into sleep.  I dunno how relaxing Dune is...  I mean I've read her Doctor Sleep and all of The Dark Tower books by Stephen King.  But my wife is an awesome, if sometimes creepy person.  And I love her endlessly.

If you want to come and see some of what's up over on the twitch channel, have a look at the link above.  You can see what I've done so far before they start falling off my channel cos I've not got the followers yet for them to stay up longer.  But I hope to see ya there!  I usually aim for 10 PM EST, but that may change in the near future if I get a FT job.

Be safe!  Be kind!  Be careful!  And wear your masks!  We could have been seeing the upcoming Dune film in the theater this december...  but NOOOOO... now we have to wait a whole damn year!  IS THIS NOT PUNISHMENT ENOUGH??

No comments:

Post a Comment